No. 1 Georgia (4-0) is set to face Missouri (2-2) on Saturday in Columbia, MO.
Several key contributors have been sidelined for the Bulldogs as of late.
Here’s an updated UGA injury report ahead of the SEC East clash with the Tigers.
1. DT Jalen Carter Injury: Ankle Status: Probable
1. After seeing limited action in Week-3, Carter was held out last week versus Kent State.
1. Coach Kirby Smart: “Jalen has been practicing and taking more rotations. He looks much better this week
2. WR Adonai Mitchell Injury: Ankle Status: Questionable
2. Mitchell sustained an ankle injury Week-2 versus Samford and has missed the last two games.
2. Kirby Smart: Similarly to last week, Smart is ‘hopeful’ to get Mitchell back in action this week.
3. WR Arian Smith Injury: Ankle Status: Questionable
3. Smith suffered an ankle injury during fall camp that required surgery.
3. The speedy receiver dressed-out last week versus Kent State, therefore, we’ve upgraded Smith to questionable this week.
3. Kirby Smart: ‘We’re still hopeful on both,” (Smith, Mitchell) to play at Missouri.
4. RB Andrew Paul Injury: Knee (ACL) Status: Out
5. ILB C.J. Washington Injury: Neck Status: Out
5. The true freshman suffered a neck injury in spring practice.
5. Washington is working his way back but a timetable for his return has not been disclosed.
6. TE Arik Gilbert Injury: Undisclosed Status: Questionable
Kirby Smart: ‘Arik is day-to-day.’
6. Gilbert did not travel with the team in Week-3, and did not play last week.
7. DB Javon Bullard Injury: Arrested for DUI last week. Status: OUT
Kirby Smart: “He made a poor decision and will be dealt with internally.”