F1 22 Shanghai circuit Today, Codemasters released a new update for F1 22, adding the Shanghai International Circuit as new content to the game and fixing a number of AI-related issues.
With today's update, all players will receive free access to a new circuit as well as a new Ferrari livery and a new event
Although the Shanghai International Circuit was last visited by F1 drivers back in 2019, it is always a memorable circuit for F1 fans, especially for its turns and corners.
If you have been following the F1 races recently, Ferrari unveiled a new livery last week in the Monza Grand Prix, and hopefully,
you can now equip this livery for a limited time as the new updated replaces it with the original livery for a brief period.
Moreover, a new in-game challenge is now live in F1 22 in celebration of the Moon Festival, where you need to race as Zhou Guanyu in the Singapore Grand Prix while only six laps remaining until the end of the race.
If you manage to finish the race 7th or above, you will receive a new livery as your reward.
Last but not least, the new patch also fixes a number of bugs and improves AI behavior. You can check out the full list of patch notes for update 1.10 down below:
- China/Shanghai International Circuit has been added to Time Trial, Grand Prix, and Multiplayer modes - Ferrari Special Edition liveries now added in-game for a limited time
- Improved AI racecraft logic and revised levels of aggression when attempting overtakes - Fixed an issue where AI would drive excessively slowly and block the track on cooldown laps in qualifying
- Fixed an issue with inconsistent curb impact behavior across varying frame rates on PC - Improved AI racecraft behavior between turns 2 and 3 at Netherlands/Zandvoort
- Improved AI awareness and racecraft between Turn 9 and pit lane entry at Austria - Fixed previously incorrect penalty logic on pitlane entry at France/Paul Ricard
- Fixed an issue where players can receive incorrect penalties at Turn 7 of Abu Dhabi/Yas Marina - Flattened an incorrect bump in the track surface at Turn 3 at Azerbaijan/Baku
- Fixed an issue where, in some instances, host migration when loading into a cross-play social lobby can lead to split lobbies - Fixed an issue where positions in Practice and Qualifying are calculated incorrectly beyond three decimal places
- Fixed an issue where sponsors would not show on the My Team car when watching highlights in Theatre mode - Fixed an issue in Photo Mode where images can become pixelated when using shutter speed adjustment