While there were a few upsets in Week 11 in the Big Ten, the best three teams asserted themselves once again.
Ohio State rolled Indiana, Michigan ran all over Nebraska, and Penn State shut out Maryland.
But there were some upsets, too, as Illinois lost to Purdue, and Wisconsin fell to Iowa.
While Rutgers was competitive against MSU, it lost, and Northwestern got rolled by Minnesota.
There weren’t a ton of changes in this week’s iteration of the Big Ten power rankings,
at least at the top, but the middle saw a lot of shuffling. Here is the latest as far as we see it.
14. Northwestern Wildcats (1-9) 13. Indiana Hoosiers (3-7)
12. Nebraska Cornhuskers (3-7) 11. Rutgers Scarlet Knights (4-6)
10. Wisconsin Badgers (5-5) 9. Michigan State Spartans (5-5) 8. Maryland Terrapins (6-4)
7. Illinois Fighting Illini (7-3) 6. Purdue Boilermakers (6-4)
5. Iowa Hawkeyes (6-4) 4. Minnesota Golden Gophers (7-3)
3. Penn State Nittany Lions (8-2) 2. Ohio State Buckeyes (10-0) 1. Michigan Wolverines (10-0)