This one is a little different than the ones you’re used to. Instead of all the picks being made by just one of our scouts,
the entire writing team got together and did a live NFL mock draft of our own. These are the results.
Without further ado, let’s get into the picks and explanations.
Even though you won’t read this and will yell at us on social media,
the order for this NFL mock draft is determined by the odds to win the Super Bowl as of Sunday morning.
1. Houston Texans Bryce Young
2. Seattle Seahawks CJ Strou
3. Chicago Bears Jaelyn Duncan
4. Washington Commanders Will Anderson Jr.
5. Carolina Panthers Will Levis
6. Atlanta Falcons Jalen Carter
7. New York Jets Peter Skoronski
8. Pittsburgh Steelers Kelee Ringo
9. Detroit Lions Cameron Ward
10. New England Patriots Jaxon Smith-
We know how the NFL operates; it’s all about the quarterback position.
Davis Mills can have a nice career as a high-end backup and spot starter,
but he’s not someone that prevents Houston from taking a franchise cornerstone.
Bryce Young has the “it factor” that’s so crucial to playing the position and something that simply can’t be taught.
The decorated Crimson Tide star can kickstart the Texans’ return to relevancy. — Jaime Eisner